With the blessings of “PARAMPERMASHWER PARMATMA” we the trustees, patrons and committee members hope that you all have been keeping well during this challenging time of CORANAVIRUS KAAL. The temple was shut over the concern of deadly virus CORONA PENDEMENT from 24th March 2020 on the instructions of our GOVERNMENT, to keep our community and country safe from this deadly virus.
The Joint meeting of all trustees and committee members that was held on WEDNESDAY 17th JUNE 2020 unanimously decided to open the temple on SATURDAY 1st AUGUST 2020. Afterwards another joint meeting of trustees and management committee was held on Wednesday 15th July 2020, chose that it is now safe to open the temple on SATURDAY 1st AUGUST 2020 under extremely strict restrictions as laid down by the GOVERNMENT.
We request all our devotees and members to co-operate and follow the rules, while you are entering the temple and while you are leaving the temple after Darshan of deities. These rules are designed by the GOVERNMENT to keep you and country safe.
Our respected ACHARYA VIVEKANAND JI is back from INDIA with his family and is on duty after completing his home SELF-Isolation.
THE TEMPLE WILL OPEN ON SATURDAY 1st AUGUST 2020 at 9.00 AM.
- The stairs and floor will be marked with 2 meters social distance with arrows directing you up to GRAB GRAHA.
- After DARSHAN of deities leave the temple, following the arrows for EXICT.
- Do not bring PRASAD/NO PRASAD will not be offered.
- No ringing of bells while entering the temple. All Bells will be covered.
- No touching of any surface or deity in the temple. NO PARKAMA OF GRAB GRAHA.
- NO offering of milk/water to SHIV LINGA. Do not touch SHIV LINGA.
- No sitting in the temple, all benches will be covered. (seats for 5 disabled persons will be arranged).
- ALL DEVOTEES ENTERING THE TEMPLE MUST WEAR FACE MASK.
- No Kirtan/ bhajan or singing bhajans
- Before entering temple, wash and sanitise your hands.
- Facilities for sanitising has been arranged at the entrance.
- Do not use temple toilets – until it is absolutely necessary.
- No cooking of food, tea making – Kitchen will be closed.
- Lift is strictly for the disabled persons only.
- All temple windows will be fully opened, if you feel cold, wear couple of layers of clothing.
TEMPLLE OPENING TIMES HAVE CHANGED TEMPORARILY
MONDAYS TO SUNDAYS.
MORNINGS 9.00 AM TILL 12.00 NOON
AFTERNOONS 5.00 PM till 7.00 PM
MORNING 10.30 AM
AFTERNOON 5.30 PM
THERE WILL BE HAVAN IN THE TEMPLE AT 11.00 AM AFTER ARTI FOR THE PEACE IN THE WORLD AND DEFEAT OF THIS DEADLY VIRUS FROM WHOLE WORD. MAY ALL LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY. ONLY ON YAJMAN WILL SIT IN THE HAVAN. 2 METERS SOCIAL DISTANCE WILL BE STRICTLY OBSERVED. NO FOOD OR TEA ETC WILL BE SERVED. DONATIONS FOR THE TEMPLE WILL COLLECTED.